Romega® oils are rich in the important omega-3 fatty acids DHA and EPA, as well as choline. The Romega® oils are the most concentrated sources of phospholipid-bound DHA in the market.
Benefits of Romega® oils and Romega® emulsions:
• A significant source of DHA and EPA in phospholipid form.
• Enhanced bioavailability = increased potency. Phospholipid-bound omega-3 fatty acids seem to have selected advantages in the way they are absorbed and utilized by the human body. The phospholipid form – the same form found in human cell membranes – significantly increasing their rate of absorption and therefore their ability to support the brain and overall health.
• Uniquely rich in DHA phospholipids. DHA is the most abundant fatty acid in the human brain and is critical for brain development in children and maintaining a healthy brain in adults.
• Natural source of choline. Choline is known to be a critical nutrient for the development of memory and also supports nerve, joint, muscle, eye, and gut health.
• Naturally stable and naturally resistant to oxidation due to the high levels of phospholipids.
• Natural emulsifier, easily soluble in oil and dispersible in water, and suitable for a wide variety of applications including gel capsules, beverages, and powders.
• Do not produce fishy repeats (burping). Because phospholipids are miscible in both oil and water, they pass easily through the stomach and into the small intestine intact.
Romega® powders are protein concentrates derived exclusively from herring roe. The essential amino acids – the basic building blocks of protein – which are already abundant in the herring caviar are further concentrated in our Romega® powders. High in natural minerals: Mg, Ca, P, Selenium
The Romega® powders have high protein quality. This has been shown by comparing herring caviar protein to Ovalbumin, the chicken egg white protein. The total absolute bioaccessibility of nitrogen was higher for herring caviar protein than Ovalbumin. Digestibility was higher and faster. Herring caviar protein had higher amounts of the essential amino acids: isoleucine, leucine, valine, lysine, tryptophan, phenylalanine, threonine, cystine and tyrosin compared to Ovalbumin.
Romega® Protein Powder can be used as a sports supplement to boost protein levels after hard work outs. This will enhance muscle growth and replenish your body with needed amino acids for maximum exercise benefits. Flavoring with strawberry works well.